CRISPR Custom Knockout iPSC Generation Service [ASC-6013-1] : AppliedStemCell eCommerce Platform, Advance stem cell innovation
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Applied StemCell is a leader in both CRISPR genome editing and iPSC technologies. We offer a combination CRISPR iPSC/ ES Cell Genome Editing Service with both these technologies to offer. With > 500 unique iPS cell line models generated to-date and a >98% success rate, leverage our unique expertise. We can generate gene knockout in your gene of interest.
- Send us your healthy/ patient iPSC or ESC lines; OR
- Choose from our well-characterized control “master” iPSC lines
Other features include:
- Frameshift or target exon deletion; Large fragment deletion (>10 kb)
- Homozygous (or heterozygous) knockout clones
- Footprint-free, feeder-free transfection and iPSC culture protocols
- Isogenic control lines for reliable experiments
- Cell line evaluation
- gRNA design, construction, and validation
- Transfection and optimization
- Screening for single cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
- Two (2) clones that are homozygous (or heterozygous) for the targeted null allele, with two (2) vials of each clone at 1 x 10^6 cells/vial.
- Project Milestones Reports, as well as a Final Report containing details of targeting design, experimental, and genotyping results.
Timeline: 3-4 months
- Physiologically relevant disease models for hard-to-model diseases (Ex. ALS, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's)
- Differentiate to study mutations in different tissue lineages with an isogenic panel of cell line models
- Ideal for target drug discovery, drug and toxicity screening