Quan-Plex™ Quantitative Multiplex Panels
The Quan-Plex™ Product Series are quantitative multiplex reference standard panels that enables easy validation of multiple cancer gene mutations targets simultaneously. These panels are developed to contain a wide range of mutation allelic frequencies that are digital PCR verified covering two or more cancer mutations. They complex panells are optimized for use with Next-Generation Sequencing and digital PCR platforms.
The Quan-Plex™ Quantitative Multiplex Reference Standard Panels allow you to simultaneously assess assay performance across multiple loci and genetic variants with dPCR or next-generation sequencing (NGS).
- Workflow and assay optimization
- Routine assessment of sample-to-sample or batch-to-batch variability
- Evaluation and refinement of bioinformatics pipelines
- Monitoring of inter-operator variability
- Evaluate reproducibility of your NGS workflow or bioinformatics pipeline
- Digital PCR verified mutations
- Foot-Print Free
- Available in both genomic DNA, FFPE and cytopathology slides formats
- Renewable source of bio-relavent materials
Mutation containing cell line mixture