Onco-Ref™ Custom FFPE Cell Block Service- The FFPE Experts™
Our Custom FFPE Services allows you to receive FFPE Cell Block Services with a fast turnaround time without compromising quality and consistency. Simply ship us your cells. If needed, we can culture the cells for you, fix the cells using buffered formalin (24 hours, typically), and then embed your cells into a paraffin cell block. If requested (optional), we can prepare FFPE slides or FPPE scrolls from a freshly prepared FFPE Cell Block. We typically turnaround a FFPE block in 7 working days from receipt of 1 x 108 cells.
How to obtain a Custom FFPE Cell Block quote:
- Download our custom FFPE Services Order Form (click yellow button below).
- Save the pdf with a different file name
- Open the PDF form (with the new file name)
- Click the "Submit" button located on the top of the order form.
1) Choose a Cell Lines:
- Your own cell line
- ONCOREFtm Mutation Cell Line
- Human Cancer Cell Lines Offered (see list below)
- Breast Cancer (SK-BR-3, MCF7, MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-468, BT-474, T-47D
- Lung Cancer (H2228, H23, A549, H460, HOP-62, H322)
- Cervical Cancer (HeLa, Ca Ski)
- Prostate Cancer (PC3, DU-145)
- Colon Cancer (SW-620, HT-29, HCC-2998)
- Melanoma (SK-MEL-2, SK-MEL-5, M14, M21, CHL-1)
- Leukemia (K-562, Jurkat, Raji)
- Ovarian Cancer (OVCAR-8, IGR-OV1)
- Renal Cancer (SN-12C, TK-10)
- Liver Cancer (HepG2, Huh-7)
Coming Soon! Custom FFPE Blocks using RNA Gene-Fused Cell Lines
Optional FFPE Services:
Custom Allelic Frequency FFPE Cell Blocks:
EGFR T790M mutant cell lines fixed and diluted into WT parental cells at targeted allelic frequencies of 50%, 10%, and 1% T790M and detected using digital PCR.
FFPE Slide Options:
- Slides: Custom FFPE slides are the perfect solution to your IHC and ISH application needs. We offer both single-spotting and custom multi-spotting services. (see images below)
- Scrolls: Custom FFPE scrolls can be used as reference materials for in vitro diagnostics development or other applications.
Single or Multi-Spot slides
FFPE preparation protocol (typical):
- Fixation: 10% formaldehyde/1xPBS for 24 hours at 24-26°C
- Section thickness: 5 µm
- Cell density: >75%
- Slide type: SuperFrosttm Plus
What is the turnaround time for a Custom FFPE Cell Block?
We usually can prepare a block in 7 working days from 1X 108 cells.
How do you perform Quality Control (QC) on the FFPE Cell Block?
We usually inspect the cell pellet before embedding it with paraffin wax. On a periodic basis we prepare sections at 5 microns and stain with H&E and take images to determine uniformity of the cell dispersion.
How do you fix the cells before preparing a FFPE Cell Block?
We typically fix cells in 10% buffered formalin for 24hrs at room temperature. However, upon request we can fix cells using a custom protocol. Please inquire.
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|