News & Events
Events / Trade Show
- Dec 15, 2017Dr. Ruby Yanru Chen Tsai, Applied StemCell’s Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer Will be Presenting a Talk at the Inaugural Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society Meeting on Jan 26, 2018
Dr. Ruby Tsai will be attending the 2018 World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS) and has been selected to be a featured speaker at the Inaugural Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society (RMMS) Meeting which ...Read more
- Dec 7, 2017AccuRef Diagnostics & Applied StemCell (booth #121) will be at the 25th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference from February 11-16, 2018!
The Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference (TriCon) is a popular networking event for over 3,700 biotechnologists, pharmaceutical and diagnostic professionals. Applied StemCell and its diagnostic division, AccuRef Diagnostics will be at booth #121 to showcase our latest in ...Read more
- Dec 6, 2017ASC (booth#1925) will at the Society of Toxicology’s 57th Annual Meeting to be held in San Antonio from March 11-15, 2018.
The Society of Toxicology’s (SOT) 57th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo is a meeting place for ~6500 scientific professionals involved in the study of drugs, chemicals, physical agents and biological organisms, and their possible adverse ...Read more
- Dec 5, 2017See you at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Meeting on April 14-18, 2017 in Chicago, IL
The AACR 2018 Annual Meeting is the biggest meeting for scientific professionals in cancer research and therapeutics. Attended by over 18,000 academic and corporate researchers, this meeting aims to empower scientists with the latest advances and discoveries in cancer ...Read more
- Oct 1, 2017Association for Molecular Pathology Annual Meeting 2017; Salt Lake City, UT; November 16-18, 2017
Learn about the latest ONCOREF™ Precision Molecular Reference Standards at the 2017 AMP Annual Meeting AccuRef Diagnostics, a division of Applied StemCell, will be at the AMP annual meeting to be held in Salt Lake City, UT from November ...Read more