News & Events
Events / Trade Show
- Feb 26, 2018ASC (booth#1925) will at the Society of Toxicology’s 57th Annual Meeting to be held in San Antonio from March 11-15, 2018.
Please join our Exhibitor Hosted Session at the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting to discuss the utility of human iPSCs in neurotoxicity assays including assays to determine the drug specificity of different neural cell types derived from iPSCs for a small ...Read more
- Feb 25, 2018See you at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Meeting on April 14-18, 2018 in Chicago, IL
The AACR 2018 Annual Meeting is the biggest meeting for scientific professionals in cancer research and therapeutics. Attended by over 18,000 academic and corporate researchers, this meeting aims to empower scientists with the latest advances and discoveries in cancer ...Read more
- Feb 24, 20182018 NIH Spring Biomedical Research Equipment & Supplies Exhibit; Bethesda, MD; May 23-24, 2018
Visit us at the Applied StemCell booth at the 2018 NIH Spring Biomedical Research Equipment & Supplies Exhibit to be held in Bethesda, MD from May 23-24, 2018. EVENT DETAILS: Dates: May 23-24, 2018 Exposition Hours: Wednesday, May 23 10:00 a.m. ...Read more
- Feb 23, 2018AccuRef Diagnostics will be at the 41th European Congress of Cytology Conference from June 10-13, 2018!
The European Federation of Cytology Societies (EFCS) exists to represent Cytology across Europe, and was formed in 1969. Its objectives are: To offer and promote professional training of both medical and non-medical (scientific & technical) cytologists To Make recommendations ...Read more
- Feb 20, 2018AccuRef Diagnostics attends the Bringing Ideas to Market Conference on February 20, 2018!
AccuRef Diagnostics attend the Bringing Ideas to Market 5.0 - Collabradions by Design Confrence. The gathereing was at the Terra Galley in Sanfrancisco and freatured many speakers focusing on the next generation of life science. AccuRef's diagnostic products' can ...Read more