Oligodendrocytes Differentiation Service from iPSC - Research - Oligodendrocytes Differentiation Service - Neural Stem Cell Differentiation - Stem Cell Services - Services
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Oligodendrocytes Differentiation Service from iPSCs
- Milestone 1 : OPC-OLIG2+ differentiation.
- Milestone 2 : OPC-O4+ differentiation.
- 5-6 million OPC-OLIG2+ cells, cryopreserved, 1 million cells/vial. 1 vial will be recovered for markers staining; 3-4 vials will be recovered for O4+ cells differentiation. 1 frozen vial can be delivered.
- 2-3 million mixed population cells containing OPC-O4 cells, frozen or live cultures.
- OPC-OLIG2+: Pax6 and OLIG2 staining; freeze-thaw recovery test, mycoplasma testing
- OPC-O4+: O4 staining, and freeze-thaw testing result.
- For differentiation projects using customer’s stem cells,ASC will perform up to 2 rounds of differentiation, including optimization. However, ASC does not guarantee the yield/purity of differentiated cells. ASC will use a previously validated human iPSC line to conduct controlled OPC-O4+ cells differentiation in parallel. For controlled line, ASC targets OLIG2+ cells purity >80% for phase I differentiation; O4+ cells purity >30% for phase II differentiation.