ONCOREF™ MAPK Mutation Panel: Cell Lines and FFPE Reference Standards
MAPK Mutation Panel of Isogenic Cell Lines and FFPE Reference Standards
Applied StemCell launches is latest product series: The ONCOREF™ MAPK Mutation Panel of Isogenic Cell Lines and Reference Standards. This series features 51 recurrent pathway-activating mutations in the EGFR, KRAS and BRAF genes, based on the data from Sanger Institute's COSMIC database. The formats available in this series includes:
- Isogenic cell lines with paired wild-type parental control cell line
- FFPE slides, blocks and scrolls
- Genomic DNA (gDNA)
Key features of this MAPK series
- Most comprehensive MAPK mutation panel on the market
- Well-characterized colorectal cancer cell lines: EGFR (RKO), KRAS (RKO) and BRAF (HCT116)
- Footprint-free, homozygous mutations
- Reference cell lines are expanded from single-cells, ensuring maximum homogeneity
- FFPE products contain highly homogenous with up to 90% coverage
- FFPE processing preserves both cellular morphology and biological molecules similar to clinical samples.
These product represent ideal tools for both companion diagnostics assay development and routine quality control: for immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization qPCR, sequencing, and other modelcular diagnostic applcications.