Custom FFPE Slides
Custom FFPE Processing of Your Cell Lines: Single or Multi-Spot Capabilities
ASC now provides custom FFPE processing services. Ship us your own cells, and we will culture, fix, and incorporate your cell lines into custom FFPE blocks that can be used to generate custom FFPE slides or scrolls.
• Generation of FFPE reference materials from your own lab’s cell lines
• Utilize our multi-spotting capacity to mix and match different mutations or cell lines on a single slide
• Perfect for pairing drug discovery with companion diagnostics development
Available FFPE formats include:
- FFPE Slides: Custom FFPE slides are the perfect solution to your IHC and ISH application needs. ASC offers both single-spotting and custom multi-spotting services.
- FFPE Scrolls: Custom FFPE scrolls can be used as reference materials for in vitro diagnostics development or other applications.
- FFPE Blocks: Full FFPE blocks provide you with bulk material for the generation of your own FFPE slides and scrolls
Available Cell Lines: Spot a Custom Combination of Your Cell Lines and Ours
In addition to offering services on your cell lines, ASC offers a number of existing cell lines for custom FFPE spotting services. This includes several well-established cancer cell lines, as well as proprietary cell lines from our MAPK Mutation Panel Series, which features 51 common mutations in the EGFR, KRAS, and BRAF genes.
Available Cancer Cell Lines
• Breast Cancer (SK-BR-3, MCF7, MDA-MB-231, MDA-MB-468, BT-474, T-47D)
• Lung Cancer (H2228, H23, A549, H460, HOP-62, H322)
• Cervical Cancer (HeLa, Ca Ski)
• Prostate Cancer (PC3, DU-145)
• Colon Cancer (SW-620, HT-29, HCC-2998)
• Melanoma (SK-MEL-2, SK-MEL-5, M14, M21, CHL-1)
• Leukemia (K-562, Jurkat, Raji)
• Ovarian Cancer (OVCAR-8, IGR-OV1)
• Renal Cancer (SN-12C, TK-10)
• Liver Cancer (HepG2, Huh-7)
MAPK Mutation Panel Series
Contact us to discuss using our custom FFPE services on your cell lines.
To learn more about our FFPE Reference Standards and other diagnostic products, WATCH for our webinar titled "ONCOREF™ Reference Standards: Application of CRISPR/Cas9 to the Generation of Isogenic Cell Lines and Reference Materials".
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|