TARGATT™ Embryos/ Mice
Applied StemCell’s TARGATT™ Embryos are derived from our genetically engineered TARGATT™ Transgenic Mice. You can use these mouse embryos to set up your own TARGATT™ mouse colonies. Embryos from four strains are available and they are FVB H11, FVB Rosa26, C57BL6 FVB and C57BL6 Rosa26. These embryos allow you to create your site-specific knock-in mouse model at two different genomic loci, H11 and Rosa26 and in two different strain backgrounds, FVB and C57BL6.
Each order of TARGATT™ Embryos contains three straws with a total of 45-60 cryopreserved embryos (8-cell stage/morula). Frozen embryos are shipped in a dry shipper containing liquid nitrogen.
We also offer fresh embryos (each vial containing 25-35 fresh embryos at developmental stage E3.5 in KSOM medium) upon special request. Fresh embryos are shipped overnight at ambient temperature. Fresh embryos have to be transferred to recipient mice immediately upon arrival. Please contact us for information and ordering. US customers only.
See our TARGATT™ Services for full knock-in mouse services.
Description of the technology
- Zhu, F., et al. (2014). Nucleic acids research, 42(5), e34-e34.
- Tasic, B., et al. (2011). PNAS USA, 108(19), 7902–7907.
Commentary, comparison with other transgenic methods
- Rossant, J., et al. (2011). PNAS USA 108(19), 7659–7660.
Tet inducible mice generated by TARGATT™
- Fan, X., et al. (2012). Endocrinology, 153(11), 5637–5644.
Advantage of Hipp11 (H11) locus
- Hippenmeyer, S., et al. (2010). Neuron, 68(4), 695–709.
Applications for mice generated by TARGATT™
- Booze, M. L., et al. (2016). Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 99: 533-543.
- Feng, D., et al. (2016). The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 126(6).
- Park, K. E., et al. (2016). International journal of molecular sciences,17(6), 810.
- Sun, N., et al. (2015). Measuring in vivo mitophagy. Molecular cell, 60(4), 685-696
- Guenther, CA., et al. (2014). Nature genetics, 46(7), 748-752
- Devine, WP., et al. (2014). eLife, 3, e03848.
- Villamizar, C. A. (2014) UT GSBS Dissertations and These (Open Access). Paper 508 (2014)
- Fogg, PC., et al. (2014). Journal of molecular biology, 426(15), 2703-2716
- Chen-Tsai, RY. (2014) Chinese Science. 59:1-6.