TARGATT™ Fast & Site-Specific Knockin Mouse Models (C57BL/6J)
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Get your site-specific knockin mice (C57BL/6J background) by using our patented TARGATT™ Knockin Mice Service. The spectrum of potential applications includes inducible gene expression, overexpression of a gene of interest, insertion of a reporter gene, gene knockdown by shRNA, humanized mouse models and many more.
After you submit the gene ID # of your gene of interest, we will ship your custom-designed site-specific TARGATT™ knockin mouse (H11/ Rosa26) in C57BL/6 strain in as fast as 3 months as fast as 3 months. Our service includes an initial consultation with a PhD-level project manager to answer all your questions and to ensure a fast and successful project. Each project is fully customized to meet your scientific needs and our experienced team can offer flexible solutions to any individual requests you might have. Throughout the project we offer the highest level of support and keep you updated on the progress.
Our full TARGATT™ Knockin Service includes following milestones:
- TARGATT™ Vector with your gene of interest (gene of interest will be provided by client)
- Generation of TARGATT™ integrase
- Pronuclear injection and embryo transfer
- Genotyping of offspring for integration, animal care and housing
- Optional: F1 Breeding of founders for germline transmission
Timeline: in as little as 3 months
- At least 1 founder with a single copy of transgene inserted into H11/Rosa26 locus (or) germline transmitted F1s with correct gene insertion
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
Additional services are available (colony production, cryopreservation, animal phenotyping etc.). We also offer TARGATT™ site-specific knockin mice service in FVB mice.
All our animals are housed in the facility in Oklahoma, which fully utilizes the OUHSC animal program for all of its animal activities. All animal procedures have been reviewed and approved by the OUHSC IACUC, and all animal activities take place within AAALAC-accredited facilities under the OUHSC animal care and use program.