CRISPR Custom Conditional Knockout Cell Line Generation Service
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Cell lines with a loss-of-function gene mutation is an invaluable tool for studying and understanding function of genes and gene products. But a constitute knockout of an essential gene can affect cell viability and survivability. A conditional knockout cell line could rescue a potential lethality and give better control over the expression of the gene, as well as offer a more physiologically relevant model to study the role of the target gene as well as a provide a target for drug discovery.
Leverage ASC’s expertise and success in generating CRISPR/Cas9 modified cell lines to generate a conditional knockout cell line model for a stress-free research.
- Tet-inducible, conventional Cre-recombinase mediated and more
- Homozygous/ heterozygous clones
- Variety of cell lines: cancer, hard-to-transfect, most mammalian species
- gRNA design, construction, and validation
- Donor DNA construction
- Cell line validation, transfection and optimization
- Screening for single cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
- Two homozygous clones with correct gene mutation for the modified line; two vials of each clone; 1 x 10^6 cells/vial.
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
Timeline: 3-4 months
- Disease modeling for immuno-oncology, pharmacogenomic studies
- Drug discovery and drug efficacy and toxicity screening; drug combination studies
- Antibody validation