CRISPR Custom Point Mutation Cell Line Generation Service
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Generate physiologically relevant in vitro model with mutations seen in clinical specimens in your preferred cell lines. ASC can knock-in or correct point mutations in your gene of interest in control or disease cell lines. Very ideal for immune-oncology research and drug discovery, our CRISPR/Cas9 cell line model generation protocols can generate precise point mutations in the targeted locus.
- With or without silent mutation; footprint-free genome editing capable
- Homozygous/ heterozygous variant clones
- Variety of cell lines: cancer, hard-to-transfect, most mammalian species
- gRNA design, construction, and validation
- Donor DNA construction
- Cell line validation, transfection and optimization
- Screening for single cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
- Two homozygous clones with correct gene mutation for the modified line; two vials of each clone; 1 x 10^6 cells/vial.
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
Timeline: 3-4 months
- Disease modeling for immuno-oncology, pharmacogenomic studies
- Drug discovery and drug efficacy and toxicity screening; drug combination studies
- Deriving diagnostic reference standards and materials