iPS Cells (iPSC from Cord Blood Cells CD34+; Female, Master Lines for Neural Differentiation) *Academic Price - Research
Catalog # :
1 vial (1 x 10^6)
MTA is required.
Donor information: Female; newborn; CD34+ cord blood cells; control
ASC's control iPSC lines (ASE-9109 and ASE-9110) were generated by integration-free and viral-free methods. These lines are used for differentiatng to:
- Neural Stem Cells (ASE-9324 & ASE-9324F)
- Neurons (ASE-9321 & ASE-9321F)
- Astrocytes (ASE-9322P, ASE-9322PF, ASE-9322M, ASE-9322MF)
- Dopaminergic Neurons (ASE-9323, ASE-9323F)
- Genome Edited KO panels (ASE-9400 - ASE-9408) and (ASE-9500 - ASE-9503).