Cancer Research Tools
Applied StemCell has developed stress-free, cost saving solutions for cancer research. Our revolutionary approach to optical imaging has replaced the traditional method of bioluminescence with a novel luciferase system that allows cells to continuously and autonomously produce a bioluminescent signal. Harness the power of autonomous bioluminescent cells for efficient research with xenograft animal models.
Applied StemCell’s Cancer Research Tools are ideal for:
- Preclinical drug screening and drug discovery.
- Toxicity testing.
- Metabolic activity monitoring.
- Tumorigenesis and treatment studies.
- Estrogenic activity screening.
- Non-invasive in vivo tumor tracking in small animal models