CRISPR Point Mutation iPSC Service
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Point Mutation Cell Lines mimic mutations seen in clinical specimens and are important in vitro disease models to understand role of genes in diseases (immuno-oncology, autoimmune diseases) as well as for drug discovery and immunotherapy development.
Leverage Applied StemCell unique expertise in CRISPR iPSC/ ES Cell Genome Editing Service to generate a point mutation iPSC line in your gene of interest:
- Send us your healthy/ patient iPSC or ESC lines; OR
- Choose from our well-characterized control “master” iPSC lines
- Optimized CRISPR protocols for high success rate
- Homozygous/ heterozygous point mutation clones
- Footprint-free, feeder-free transfection and iPSC culture protocols
- Isogenic control lines for reliable experiments
- Cell line evaluation
- gRNA design, CRISPR vector and donor DNA construction, and reagent validation
- Transfection of targeting vectors and optimization
- Screening for single cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
- Two (2) clones for targeted point mutation, with two (2) vials of each clone at 1 x 10^6 cells/vial.
- Project Milestones Reports, as well as a Final Report containing details of targeting design, experimental, and genotyping results.
Timeline: 3-4 months
- Physiologically relevant disease models for hard-to-model diseases (Ex. ALS, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's)
- Differentiate to study mutations in different tissue lineages with an isogenic panel of cell line models
- Ideal for target drug discovery, drug and toxicity screening