Neural Stem Cells (NSCs) Differentiation Service from iPSC - iPSC Differentiation Service - Stem Cell Services - Services - Research
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Neural Stem Cells Differentiation Service
- Send us your pluripotent cell line (or use our iPSCs)
- We will differentiate your ESC/iPSC line into neural progenitor cells (NSCs) by using our proprietary induction protocol.
- Neural progenitor cells are proliferating cells that can be frozen and cultured over a prolonged period of time.
- Neural progenitor cells can be further differentiated into multiple neural cell types
|1. Recovery, Expansion and Validation of iPSCs/ESCs||2-3 weeks||Biweekly updates throughout service|
|2. Neural Stem Cells Differentiation (2-6 X10^6 Cells)||2-4 weeks|
|3. Characterization of Differentiated Cells by ICC (per marker)||1 weeks|
- 2-6 X10^6 /line, cryopreserved.
- Neural stem cells maintenance medium: 250ml
- Reports: NSC marker staining (ie. SOX1, Pax6) and mycoplasma testing
Price listed is a general guideline for academic institutes and may vary. Please contact us for details and quotes.