TARGATT™ Fast & Site-Specific Knock-in Mice Service (FVB)
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Get your site-specific knock-in mice (FVB background) using our patented TARGATT™ Knock-in Mice Service. The spectrum of potential applications includes overexpression of a gene of interest, insertion of a reporter gene, gene knockdown by shRNA, humanized mouse models and many more. We can also combine multiple manipulations.
After you submit the gene ID # of your gene of interest we will ship your custom-designed knock-in mouse as fast as 3 months. Our service includes an initial consultation with a PhD-level project manager to answer all your questions and to ensure a fast and successful project. Each project is fully customized to meet your scientific needs and our experienced team can offer flexible solutions to any individual requests you might have. Throughout the project we offer the highest level of support and keep you updated on the progress.
Our full TARGATT™ Knock-in Service includes following milestones:
Preparation of TARGATT™ Vector with your gene of interest
- Cloning of gene of interest into TARGATT™ Vector, miniprep
- RNase-free preparation and purification of minicircle DNA from TARGATT™ Vector and control vector
- Injection of TARGATT™ Minicircle into the pronucleus of TARGATT™ Embryos (FVB)
- Embryo transfer into pseudopregnant mice
- Screening of offspring for integration
- Transfer of heterozygous founders to customer
- Optional: Breeding of founders to generate homozygous mice
Additional services are available (colony production, cryopreservation, animal phenotyping etc.). We also offer TARGATT™ Fast & Site-Specific Knock-in Mice Service (C57BL6J).
All our animals are housed in a facility that is accredited by the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) International, has an Assurance on file with the Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW), and is a registered research facility with the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Application Guide
- How to use TARGATT™
- Comparison Chart (TARGATT™ vs. ZNF and other transgenic methods)
- "Site-Specific Integration of Transgenes In Mammalian Cells and Animals"
- Service Requisition Form
- Download the latest Mouse Health Monitoring Report