Point Mutation Mouse Models Using CRISPR/Cas9 - Homologous Recombination Conditional Knockout Mouse Model and Knock-in Mouse Models - Mouse Models - CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing - Services - Research
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
CRISPR/Cas9 technology provides a very competent tool to generate precise amino acid substitutions in the targeted locus to generate point mutations in mouse models. Applied StemCell’s comprehensive CRISPR mouse generation service platform uses upgraded designing strategies, highly optimized, ISO: 13485 QMS-certified CRISPR protocols and validation methods to generate mouse models with your specifications successfully and with a fast turnaround and reduced cost.
- Physiologically relevant mutations for better translational research
- High efficiency gRNA for ~100% Cas9 target cutting efficiency
- F1 breeding to confirm germline transmission
- Dedicated project management and timely milestone and final reports
- CRISPR Vector construction: gRNA design, validation, donor DNA construction, in vitro transcription and QC for Microinjection
- Pronuclear injection and embryo transfer
- Genotyping of offspring for integration, animal care and housing
- Recommended: F1 Breeding of founders for germline transmission
Timeline: Founders (F0), 3-5 months; Germline transmitted F1, 5-8 months
- At least 2 founders (or germline transmitted F1s) with confirmed point mutation
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
- Study gain-of/ loss-of protein function
- Disease modeling
- Pharmacogenomic studies in immune-oncology drug discovery and research
- Antibody screening/ validation
- Preclinical safety and toxicity studies
For DNA fragment knock-in (small/ large fragment), ASC offers comprehensive Knock-in Mouse Models Using CRISPR service.
All our animals are housed in the facilities that is accredited by the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) International and is a registered research facility with the U.S. Department of Agriculture.