THe ONCOREF™ Custom FFPE Services is easy. Simply ship us your own cells. If needed, we can culture the cells, we then fix the cells using buffered formalin for typically 24h, and then incorporate your cells into custom FFPE blocks that can be used to prepare FFPE slides or scrolls.
• Generation of FFPE reference materials from your own cell lines
• Utilize our multi-spotting capacity to mix and match different mutations or cell lines on a single slide
• Perfect for pairing drug discovery with companion diagnostics development
FFPE Formats Available:
- FFPE Slides: Custom FFPE slides are the perfect solution to your IHC and ISH application needs. ASC offers both single-spotting and custom multi-spotting services.
- FFPE Scrolls: Custom FFPE scrolls can be used as reference materials for in vitro diagnostics development or other applications.
- FFPE Blocks: Full FFPE blocks provide you with bulk material for the generation of your own FFPE slides and scrolls
Typical FFPE preparation protocol we recommend for custom FFPE projects:
- Fixation: 10% formaldehyde/1xPBS for 24 hours at 24-26°C
- Section thickness: 5 µm
- Cell Density: >75%
- Slide Type: SuperFrosttm Plus
Available Cell Lines: Spot a Custom Combination of Your Cell Lines and Ours
In addition to offering services on your cell lines, ASC offers a number of existing cell lines for custom FFPE spotting services. This includes several well-established cancer cell lines, as well as proprietary cell lines from our MAPK Mutation Panel Series, which features 51 common mutations in the EGFR, KRAS, and BRAF genes.
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|