DNA Cloning / Virus Packaging Service
Customized DNA cloning service for vector design and cloning strategies.
With decades of experience our Molecular Biology Team has developed an exceptional expertise in anything DNA-related. We can help you develop the best strategy to tackle your cloning projects and find solutions to all your technical problems.
- Cloning of amplified DNA fragments
- Gene targeting vectors for homologous recombination
- Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Recombineering
- RNAi and inducible vectors
- Site-specific mutagenesis
- Tagging of genes
- De novo gene synthesis
A typical cloning procedure includes:
- Primer design for target region
- PCR amplification of target region
- Cloning of the PCR product into a cloning vector
- Sub-cloning the gene into the vector of your choice
- Picking, plating, culturing, and DNA preparation
- Sequence confirmation
- Plasmid purification (Mini, Midi, or Maxi size)
Applied StemCell Offers Custom Lentivirus and Retrovirus Packaging Service
Lentivirus and retrovirus transfection are some of the most efficient methods of mammalian gene delivery for in vitro and in vivo applications. Applied StemCell provides lentiviral and retroviral custom virus packaging services to help advance your research without the time consuming effort of designing and preparing your own viruses and obtaining reliable and reproducible results yourself. Let Applied StemCell be your experienced experts in this field. We also provide custom virus packaging for efficient delivery of CRISPR/Cas9 components for in vivo and in vitro models.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Rapid custom virus packaging service for lentivirus or retrovirus virus packaging
- Ready-to-transduce viral particles provided back to you
- High quality and high titer viral particles available in as few as 10 days
- VSV-G pseudotyped viruses that exhibit broad tropism across a range of cell types
- High titer amplification of viruses, up to 10^9 infectious units per ml, IFU/ml
- Accurate viral titers quantified by qRT-PCR
- Production of, over expression, inducible expression, knock down or knocked-out expression models
- Confirmation, by DNA sequencing, that we generated the correct vector for you
- Large scale production, clonal expansion and cryopreservation
Lentivirus transfection is one of the most efficient techniques to deliver mammalian genes into cells and has many advantages over other gene delivery methods, such as:
Bacterial Artificial Chromosomes (BACs) are ultra-low copy vectors that can hold up to 300 kb of genomic fragments, making them ideal vectors for introduction of entire genes including the regulatory regions for disease modeling with transgenic animals.