DNA Cloning / Virus Packaging Service
Customized DNA cloning service for vector design and cloning strategies.
With decades of experience our Molecular Biology Team has developed an exceptional expertise in anything DNA-related. We can help you develop the best strategy to tackle your cloning projects and find solutions to all your technical problems.
- Cloning of amplified DNA fragments
- Gene targeting vectors for homologous recombination
- Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Recombineering
- RNAi and inducible vectors
- Site-specific mutagenesis
- Tagging of genes
- De novo gene synthesis
A typical cloning procedure includes:
- Primer design for target region
- PCR amplification of target region
- Cloning of the PCR product into a cloning vector
- Sub-cloning the gene into the vector of your choice
- Picking, plating, culturing, and DNA preparation
- Sequence confirmation
- Plasmid purification (Mini, Midi, or Maxi size)
Do you have a retro/lentivirus plasmid vector you want to have packaged and scaled up in virus for in vivo or in vitro applications? We can do it for you, ASC is experienced in providing packaging services in retrovirus and lentivirus format! ASC has completed many research services for customers.For vector packaging service, just ship your vectors and ASC can perform scale up for the size you want.Full service CRISPR vector design, construction and validation also available. Ask us for details.
Bacterial Artificial Chromosomes (BACs) are ultra-low copy vectors that can hold up to 300 kb of genomic fragments, making them ideal vectors for introduction of entire genes including the regulatory regions for disease modeling with transgenic animals.