Cell Line Reference Standards
ASC offers validated, cellular reference standards for direct incorporation into sample processing workflows or quality control processes.
Why Use Reference Materials
Reference materials provide a consistent and reliable resource for evaluating and optimizing various stages in your sample processing workflow. Whether you’re starting from DNA extraction, assay design, or library preparation, our reference materials can help you to identify and eliminate sources of variability within your protocols.
These materials allow you to:
- Optimize your DNA extraction protocols prior to using valuable patient samples
- Monitor the impact of workflow changes on downstream results using consistent, third-party validated standards
- Establish limits of detection (LODs) using mixtures of isogenically-paired, mutant and wild-type DNA
- Utilize standardized materials to easily transfer workflows across labs or institutions
- Accurately evaluate batch-to-batch variability to streamline your quality control process
Reference Material Formats
- FFPE: Formalin fixation is commonly used in the clinic for the preservation of biological specimens. While this process allows for the long-term storage of biological samples, it can lower the yields of extracted DNA, and cause chemical changes in nucleic acid structure – both of which can adversely affect downstream characterization. Our FFPE reference standards allow you to optimize your sample processing protocols for formalin-fixed specimens, without the need to use precious clinical samples.
- Genomic DNA: High-quality, genomic DNA provides the perfect material for assay evaluation or standard-curve generation.
Our cell-based reference materials can be used for numerous analytical methods, including immunohistochemistry (IHC), in situ hybridization (ISH), sequencing (Sanger or NGS), PCR, and others.
To learn more about our FFPE Reference Standards and other diagnostic products, WATCH our WEBINAR!
Applied StemCell Inc’s MAPK genomic DNA reference standards represent biologically-relevant controls that can be directly incorporated into your sample processing workflows in order to optimize your protocols, evaluate assay sensitivity and specificity, and analyze the impact of workflow changes on downstream analysis. They represent ideal materials for both assay development and routine monitoring of assay performance.
Cell line-based FFPE reference standards represent ideal materials for companion diagnostics assay development and routine quality control. ASC Dx provides precision-edited, isogenically-paired, mutant and wild-type FFPE reference standards that can help streamline your assay development or quality control processes. Our MAPK reference standards feature 51 mutations in the MAPK signaling pathway. We utilize footprint-free genome editing for cell line generation, thereby ensuring that you get the precise mutation that you need, without having to worry about the incorporation of genomic scars from the use of selection markers or other footprint-based technologies.
FFPE Cancer Cell Line Slides
ASC Dx offers slide-mounted FFPE tissue sections from 34 common cancer cell lines, derived from 10 different tissues of origin. Our FFPE cell pellets are prepared using a patent-pending process that generates highly homogenous FFPE blocks with any cell density (up to 90% area coverage). Both morphology and biological molecules, including protein and nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) targets are well preserved for IHC and ISH analysis.
Mouse FFPE Cell Pellet Slide.link reasons people cheat websitelink what makes women cheat cheaters caughtread here percent of women that cheat my husband cheated with a manwomen that cheat why some women cheathow to cheat husband how many women cheat on their husbands dating site for married people
FFPE cell pellets are commonly used as controls in immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization (ISH) applications. Our FFPE cell pellets are prepared using a patent-pending process that generates highly homogenous FFPE blocks with any cell density (up to 90% area coverage). Both morphology and biological molecules, including protein and nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) targets are well preserved for IHC and ISH analysis.
• Fixation: 10% formaldehyde/1xPBS for 24 hours at 24-26°C
• Section thickness: 5µm
• Cell Density: >75%
• Slide Type: SuperFrost Plus
Multiplexed PCR reference standards allow you to simultaneously validate your assay performance across multiple loci and genetic alterations for PCR or next-generation sequencing (NGS).