ceBE-X Custom Cell Line Model Generation
New Absolutely Zero-Off Target Base Editing Technology is now part of Applied StemCell’s Gene Editing Platform
If you are looking to edit multiple targets in a single cell with an efficiency similar to editing a single target with no off-target, ceBE-X is your choice. Applied StemCell offers the Custom ceBE-X cell model generation from your samples.
- Knockout, Point Mutation
- Completely Safe with Zero off-targeting
- Proprietary patented technology with full FTO; from RUO to cell drug development
- Novel base editor created by synthetic biology
with the highest editing efficiency on the market
- In Vitro/In Vivo case studies includes iPSCs, HEK293s, ESCs, etc.
Next-Generation Genome Editing
- Use for cell lines and animal models
- End-to-end solution from research to GMP manufacturing
- Efficient turnaround time
- Custom service and license-ready
- Demonstrated case studies
- Free Consultation
ceBE-X vs. BE4MAX
Representative ceBE-X Editing Efficiency
- The efficiency of editing 2 or 3 targets in the same T cell is around 80-95%.
- We provide sgRNA design and off-target analysis.
- A diverse selection of targets including immune cell surface proteins or disease targets.
- We have successfully edited 12 targets.