Partnership and Licensing
Please contact us for more information about our efforts in these areas and about partnering/licensisng opportunities.
Transgenic Animal Model
- TARGATT™ mouse/rat large fragment knockin (up to 20kb) at a safe harbor locus for controlled copy number insertion and ensured high transgene expression
- Cre-rat models
- TARGATT-Alt™ for large fragment knockin at any locus in mouse/rat genome
- A novel gene editing methods with increased knock-in efficiency in mice/rats
- TARGATT™-CHO cell with large protein insertion at a safe harbor locus with stable protein production in a cost and time saving manner.
- Multiple hot spots available
- Use existing TARGATT™-CHO-K1 master cell line
- Generate customized TARGATT™-CHO in your own preferred cells
- UniSelect™ system for stable protein expression at a defined safe harbor locus
- At a pre-defined locus
- Insertion with a single copy
- Specialized in HA and HB gene editing and gene therapy
- A novel liver specific promoter yielding high protein expression
- Novel codon optimized HA/HB DNA sequence
Applied StemCell, Inc. has partnered with university researchers, suppliers, and prominent biotechnology companies throughout the world. We are especially thankful for the opportunity to have worked with the many organizations.
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU), Japan
- Charles River Laboratories
- PlexBio Co., Ltd
- Sens Research Fundation