Monocyte and Macrophage Differentiation
Monocytes, precursor cells of macrophages and dendritic cells, are immune cells that stem from bone marrow. These phagocytes use the bloodstream as a form of transportation and play an essential role in the innate immune system. Macrophages are phagocytes that develop from monocytes. These immune cells engulf pathogens and contribute to the recruitment of other immune cells as part of the innate and adaptive immune systems.
Applied StemCell now offers comprehensive iPSC differentiation to lineage-committed cell types, including monocytes and macrophages. You provide ASC with your healthy, diseased, or edited iPSC line, and our experts use our non-integration differentiation protocols to provide you with the iPSC-derived monocytes or macrophages that best fit your project needs in 2 months.
- Optimized & efficent differentiation protocols
- Our team can work with your iPSCs, one of ASC's control lines, or we can generate your iPSCs
- Well-characterized cells delivered in a few weeks
- Monocytes: CD14, CD16, CD11b
- Macrophages: CD14, CD16, CD64
- Affordable Prices
- Standard or Customizable Service Options
- Fast Turnaroun: 2 months
- GMP iPSC Differentiation Services Available >> Learn More
With a fast turnaround time of 1-2 months, ASC is the one-stop shop you need to obtain your high-purity monocytes and macrophages. We even offer ready-to-use iPSC-derived monocytes and downstream assay development services. Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation.