CRISPR Reporter Mouse Model Generation
Reporter mouse models are mice that are genetically engineered mouse models (GEMMs) where a reporter/ tag (fluorescent/ bioluminescent/ biochemical) is inserted into the mouse genome. These mouse models are very valuable to study gene regulation and expression, cell lineage tracing, protein expression and trafficking, and drug discovery and screening. Applied StemCell can insert your reporter tag at a specific genetic locus or can introduce reporters fused to transgenes to be inserted into a safe harbor locus. Our CRISPR experts will custom design the donor construct for the specification of your projects.
- Knock-in reporter genes/tags
- Efficient CRISPR strategies and protocols for large fragment knock-in
- F1 breeding for germline transmission
- Novel CRISPR strategy for higher efficiency and success rate
- Animal generated in an AAALAC-accredited animal facility
- Animal IP belongs to customers
- Fast turnaround
- Free consultation
- We also offer a repository of off-shelf mouse models
Products and Services
CRISPR Knockin Model: Site-specific knockin of a 27 bp tag in mice using CRISPR/Cas9
Figure: Five (#2, 5, 6 13 and 17) out of nineteen pups, 26%, were genotyped by restriction enzyme digest and sequencing to confirm the correct knockin into one of the alleles (heterozygotes). A sequence with desired knockin generated a different cutting pattern compared to its wild type counterpart.