Applied StemCell, a long-standing leader in custom mouse model engineering, also offers 2,000+ “off-shelf” proprietary, genetically engineered mouse models (GEMM) that are research-ready and can be directly used in gene function, drug screening, and human disease research.
- Humanized immune checkpoint models with single, double or triple-target modifications in PD1, PD-L1, CTLA4 and other genes.
- Cytokine receptor-related models with fluorescent tags for live-imaging studies.
- Immunodeficient models for immune system and cancer studies.
- Human disease models with knockout, knock-in, conditional knockout mutations.
- Cre recombinase, reporter genes, and Cas9-expressing models and more.
- >30 fluorescent-labeled tumor cell lines for use in in vitro experiments and tumor studies.
Cre Mouse Models
Cytokine Mouse Models
Other Gene Edited Mouse Models
Immunodeficient Mouse Models