Applied StemCell provides top quality service for directed-differentiation of iPSCs into cardiomyocytes using our proprietary induction protocol and reagents. We deliver ready-to-use, functional cardiomyocytes that are desirable in vitro models for high content toxicity and drug screening, and cell regeneration research. They are a feasible and physiologically relevant alternative to embryonic stem cell, primary cells, and animal models.
We can generate differentiated cardiomyocytes from iPSC derived from healthy or disease patient samples.
Timelines: 4-6 weeks
- Recovery, Expansion and Validation of iPSCs/ESCs: estimated 3 weeks
- Cardiomyocytes Differentiation: estimated 2-4 weeks
- Characterization of differentiated cells by immunocytochemical (ICC) staining: 2 biomarkers (cTNT; SMA): estimated 2-4 days
- Lineage-committed cardiomyocytes differentiated from iPSCs.
- Report containing results and data:
- Phase contrast images of parental iPSC lines after expansion (milestone 1); and differentiated cardiomyocytes
- Videos of beating cardiomyocytes (before cryopreservation)
- Antibody staining images of cardiomyocytes using anti-TNT anti-SMA antibodies
- Freeze-thaw viability and mycoplasma testing
iPSC Differentiation to Blood Lineage Cells:
Ask us about directed differentiation of your iPSCs into hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) and blood cells. Avoid sourcing problems associated with HSC procurement, and have a consistent and continuous source of mature human blood cells that are otherwise hard to obtain and maintain.
Applications: hematopoiesis, cancer immunotherapy, autoimmune diseases/ transplant graft rejection, and drug screening.