Applied StemCell, Inc. provides a comprehensive range of service to ips cell differentiation into cardiomyocytes and hepatocytes using our proprietary induction protocol and reagents. We provide ready to use, high purity (>90%), functional cardiomyocytes and hepatocytes differentiated from iPSC. These differentiated cells provide a highly desirable in vitro platform for high content toxicity and drug screening and as a feasible alternative to animal and embryonic stem cell models.
We can generate differentiated cardiomyocytes and hepatocytes from:
(1) your own pluripotent cell lines and specification
(2) healthy or disease iPSCs
1. Recovery, Expansion and Validation of iPSCs/ESCs (6 million cells), approx. 3 weeks
2. Cardiomyocytesl Differentiation (5 x10^6 Cells), approx. 2-4 weeks
3. Characterization of Progenitor Cells/ Differentiated Cells by ICC (2 markers: anti-TNT; anti-SMA staining) 2-4 days
1. 5 frozen vials of cardiomyocytes (1 million cells/vial).
- Phase contrast images for: parental iPSC lines provided by the end user after expansion
- Videos: beating cardiomyocytes differentiated from each parental line
- ICC images (after thaw) for cardiomyocytes differentiated from each parental line provided by the end user: anti-TNT, anti-SMA
- Freeze-thaw viability and mycoplasma testing
iPSC Differentiation to Blood Lineage Cells:
Also, ask us about directed differentiation of your iPSCs into hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) and blood cells. Avoid sourcing problems associated with HSC procurement, and have a consistent and continuous source of mature human blood cells that are otherwise hard to obtain and maintain.
Applications: hematopoiesis, cancer immunotherapy, autoimmune diseases/ transplant graft rejection, and drug screening.
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|