iPSC Characterization: G-Banding, HLA Typing, STR & Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
Characterization and validation of iPSCs is more critical than ever as the technology has progressed to active cell regenerative medicine and drug screening models. The heterogeneity of the reprogramming process and the clones derived make it critical to assess the genomic stability and genetic profile. Applied StemCell provides the critical validation and assessments required for authenticating and validating your pluripotent cell lines: G-banding karyotyping, STR profiling, whole genome sequencing (WGS), Loci dependent HLA Genotyping and more.
G-Banding Service (iPSC Only)
- Required Starting Materials:
- 2 vials (1x10^6 cells/vial) per sample
- Pathogen Testing Results
- Metaphase Prep and Harvest for G-Banding Assay
- G-Banding Analysis: 1 sample, 20 spreads counted per sample - includes 2 representative karyograms per sample
- Standard Media
- No development included
- Additional Services
- Pathogen Testing Service
- Additional Cell Development
- Turnaround Time: ~10 days (1-5 samples) or 2+ weeks (5+ samples)
HLA Typing Service
- $650.00 USD per sample
- 6 sample minimum
- Add-ons: iPSC + DNA Extraction Service
- Turnaround Time: 2 weeks
Products and Services
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|
Viewing 1-4 of 4 products
How long does the G-banding process take?
1-2 weeks ( + if need, extra culture condition optimization time)
For G-banding how can we send you cells, live culture or cryopreserved?
Domestic: Live culture or cryopreserved
International: Only cryopreserved
Inquire for more details.
G-banding: How many cells do you analyze?
G-Banding Analysis: 1 sample, 20 spreads counted per sample - includes 2 representative karyograms per sample (20 cells + additional cells with cost)