- PubMed - access to indexed citations and abstracts biomedical journal articles.
- Google scholar - online, freely accessible search engine for peer-reviewed articles
- NIH Policies for Sharing Research Resources - guidance on sharing of research resources developed with NIH funding
- National Center for Biotechnology Information – provides a variety of resources and tools for research
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- FedEx – packaging, marking and labeling Biological Substance, Category B (UN 3373) shipments for FedEx Express® services
- Mendeley – Free reference manager and PDF organizer
- ATCC - nonprofit repository of cell lines
- GenBank - NIH genetic sequence database, an annotated collection of all publicly available DNA sequences
- CRISPR Resources – Broad Institute’s resources for CRISPR gene editing
- CRISPR Design - Submit a single sequence for CRISPR design and analysis
- Deskgen - CRISPR gRNA Design tool
- E-CRISP – design of CRISPR constructs
- CCTop – CRISPR/Cas9 target online predcitor
- COSMIC – catalog of somatic mutations in cancer
- SnapGene – tool to plan, visualize and document DNA cloning and PCR
- ApE plasmid editior – a free plasmid editor program
- NEB Tools - interactive tools for your research and experimental design
- NEON™ Transfection system – next generation electroporation device
GENETICALLY MODIFIED ANIMAL MODELS
- International Society for Transgenic Technologies – society to support and advance animal transgenesis.
- Charles River Laboratories – For TARGATT™ mice
- AAALAC accredition - promotes the humane treatment of animals in science
- eMICE – National Cancer Institute resource for animal models in cancer research
- Mouse Genome Informatics - includes vast amount of information such as mouse gene characterization, comparative mapping data, etc.
- International KO Mouse Consortium – resource of mouse embryonic stem cells containing null mutation in every gene in mouse genome
- Ensembl Mouse - provides mouse genome sequences.
- Rat Genome Database – database for genetic, genomic, phenotype, and disease data generated from rat research
- CREATE Project - includes a Cre transgenic mouse line database.
- International Gene Trap Consortium - a public library providing information, tools, biological pathway maps, etc. on many gene trap cell lines.
- International Mouse Strain Resource - a searchable mouse strain database.
STEM CELLS INFORMATION
- International Society for Stem Cell Research - independent nonprofit organization and the voice of the stem cell research community
- Nature: Focus on stem cells - one-stop shop for a selection of excellent articles and features on stem cells handpicked from the pages of Nature
- National Cord Blood Program - an interactive, informational resource for the public to access information about cord blood programs and cord blood banks
- LifeMap - state-of-the-art platform for embryonic development and stem cell biology research.
- Cell: Stem Cell - broad-spectrum journal that covers the entire spectrum of stem cell biology
- iPS Academia, Japan
- Alliance for Regenerative Medicine - global advocate for regenerative and advanced therapies
- The Cord Blood Center - provides the up-to-date information and resources for expecting parents who would like to store stem cells from their child’s cord blood
- NIH Stem Cell Information - includes information and updates on US policy, scientific research, and laboratory protocols.
- International Stem Cell Registry - offers a searchable database on all human embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cell lines
- Linkedin - Follow applied StemCell, Inc. on Linkedin and know the latest in ASC’s technology and promotions
- Facebook – Learn about upcoming events, and more