Virus Packaging & DNA Cloning
With >10 years’ experience in molecular biology and genome editing technologies, ASC offers start-to-finish customized services for DNA cloning. vector design and lentivirus/ retrovirus packaging. We can develop the best strategies to tackle your cloning projects and technical problems.
- Lenti-/ retrovirus packaging: Transduction-ready, high titer viruses packaged with your targeting vectors (CRISPR vectors, CAR-T expression vectors)
- CRISPR vector design and cloning for cell line and animal model generation using benchmark strategies and optimized protocols.
- Vector designing or cloning for RNAi/ inducible vectors homologous recombination, Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Recombineering, de novo gene synthesis, site-specific mutagenesis, gene tagging, and more.
CRISPR / Cas9 Vector
Design & Construction
Vector Design / Cloning
Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Design
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|
Vector Design/ Cloning Services
- Hu, Q., Li, C., Wang, S., Li, Y., Wen, B., Zhang, Y., ... & Nguyen, T. K. (2019). LncRNAs-directed PTEN enzymatic switch governs epithelial–mesenchymal transition. Cell research, 1.
- Besschetnova, T. Y., Ichimura, T., Katebi, N., Croix, B. S., Bonventre, J. V., & Olsen, B. R. (2015). Regulatory mechanisms of anthrax toxin receptor 1-dependent vascular and connective tissue homeostasis. Matrix Biology, 42, 56-73.
- Mathew, D. J. (2014). Characterization of interleukin-1 beta 2, a novel interleukin-1 expressed by the early pig conceptus during establishment of pregnancy. Doctoral dissertation, University of Missouri-Columbia.