DNA Cloning & Virus Packaging
With decades of experience our Molecular Biology Team offers an exceptional customized DNA cloning service for vector design and cloning strategies. We can help you develop the best strategy to tackle your cloning projects and find solutions to all your technical problems.
- Cloning of amplified DNA fragments
- RNAi and inducible vectors
- Gene targeting vectors for homologous recombination
- Site-specific mutagenesis
- Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Recombineering
- De novo gene synthesis
- Tagging of genes
If you don’t see what you want, call us!
CRISPR / Cas9 Vector
Design & Construction
Vector Design / Cloning
Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) Design
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|
Vector Design/ Cloning Service (*cited/published articles)
- Besschetnova, T. Y., Ichimura, T., Katebi, N., Croix, B. S., Bonventre, J. V., & Olsen, B. R. (2015). Regulatory mechanisms of anthrax toxin receptor 1-dependent vascular and connective tissue homeostasis. Matrix Biology, 42, 56-73.
- Mathew, D. J. (2014). Characterization of interleukin-1 beta 2, a novel interleukin-1 expressed by the early pig conceptus during establishment of pregnancy. Doctoral dissertation, University of Missouri-Columbia.