Lentivirus Stable Cell Line Generation
A comprehensive custom Lentiviral-based Stable Cell Line Generation Service for genetically engineering sensitive cells, primary cells, stem cells and terminally differentiated cells. Lentivirus-based stable cell line generation offers a cost-effective and efficient alternative for generating stable cell line models for gene overexpression, inducible gene expression, gene knockout and gene knockdown.
- Modified lentiviruses with broad tropism to target most mammalian species and cell types.
- Non-integrating lentiviruses for CRISPR-lenti gene knockout.
- Choice of selection markers: antibiotic resistance or GFP for FACS.
- Use 3rd generation lentiviral systems for the highest biosafety standards.
- Gene editing confirmed by NGS or RT-PCR.
CRISPR Knockout Cell Line Generation
We offer non-integrating lentiviruses (IDLVs) for CRISPR-lenti gene knockout or knock down.
Knock-in Cell Line Generation
We offer 3rd generation lentiviral system for stable gene knock-in into multiple cell types from most mammalian species.
Applications include drug screening, functional assays, FACS screening of membrane proteins, long-term protein expression studies, antibody immunization boosting and gene therapy research.
For further details, please refer to the FAQ section of this page. As well, please fill out our lentiviral stable cell line generation service requisition form and our cell biology experts will contact you to answer all your questions and design the best strategy for your specific genetic research and drug discovery needs.
Customer should provide:
- Frozen cells: 2 vials of 10^6 cells/ vial OR live cells: 2 x T25 flasks at 90% confluency
- Detailed information regarding target gene and type of modification required (please fill out a service requisition form)
- Two vials of 1-2 clone(s), if single cell cloning; or 2 vials of pooled clones of final cell line model
- Optional: non-target gRNA-virus available as negative control at a reduced cost
- Clonal expansion and preservation
- Milestone reports and detailed final report
Turnaround time: 3-6 months