Behavioral Phenotyping and Pharmacology In Vivo - Custom Services - Cell Line Models - Research
Questions ? Contact Us
Compare behavioral differences between transgenic mice/rat & wild type mice/rat
- Pre-clinical data
Partnering with AfaSci Inc, Applied StemCell offers phenotypic and functional analysis of TARGATT™ Knock-in mice and conventional transgenic mice.
- Home cage locomotion and motor coodination measurement
- Open-field (traveling distance, speed, and rearing)
- Rotarod and treadmill tests
- Foot fault test
Social interaction test
- Measurement of sociability (social novelty, and social recognition)
Sleep monitoring and sleep deprivation
- Noninvasive sleep assessment
- Automated sleep deprivation
- EEG/EMG recordings in advanced studies
We provide results in a variety of formats, including as raw data, summary reports, or customized reports. Please contact us for details and pricing.