Stem Cells - iPSC and ESCs
Pluripotent stem cells, particularly induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) are a new and expanding field of biotechnology that has revolutionized biomedical research, drug discovery, and drug efficacy and toxicity screening, and has great potential in personalized and regenerative medicine. The ability of stem cells to be genetically modified and further differentiated into specific tissue lineages provides a limitless supply of physiologically relevant in vitro models to study human development, biology and diseases.
Applied StemCell’s stem cell division has scientists with over 75 years of combined experience in stem cell technology. With one of the most comprehensive stem cell related service and product platform, we provide a one-stop solution for all your stem cell needs. From generation or isolation of stem cells, to characterization, genome editing and further differentiation, we use the latest and most optimized protocols for efficient, successful and fast turnaround times for your projects. We have extensively characterized iPSC lines (normal, patient-derived and master), as well as pre-differentiated panels of isogenic neural stem cells, neurons and astrocytes for a quick start to your projects. Explore our stem cell service and product platforms so find solutions for your preclinical research needs.
Some of our popular services include:
- iPSC gene editing
- iPSC generation and characterization
- iPSC differentiation to neural lineages and cardiomyocytes
- iPSC-based neurotoxicity screening
Also explore our catalog for some popular products:
- Extensively characterized iPSC lines: normal, disease lines (Check out our panel of Familial ALS8 iPSC lines from patient and non-carrier siblings)
- Pre-differentiated panel of isogenic neural stem cells, neurons and astrocytes
- Gene edited iPSCs: neurological disease knockout lines, neural lineage specific reporter lines, "MASTER" safe harbor locus reporter lines
- MEF feeder cells
- Stem cell-grade FBS
- MyEZGel™ 3D Matrix for iPSC culture