Knockout iPS Cell Generation Service Details
Applied StemCell(ASC) is a leader in both CRISPR genome editing and iPSC technologies. With >500 unique iPS cell line models generated to date and a >98% success rate, leverage our unique expertise to knockout your gene of interest in your patient iPSCs or our control lines.
Other features include:
- Frameshift or target exon deletion; Large fragment deletion (>10 kb)
- Homozygous (or heterozygous) knockout clones
- Footprint-free, feeder-free transfection, and iPSC culture protocols
- Isogenic control lines for reliable experiments
- Fully customizable
- Ship 2 million frozen cells in cryovials (two (2) vials with 1 x 10^6 cells/vial)
- With pathogen and SARS-CoV-2 test results
- Two (2) clones that are homozygous (or heterozygous) for the targeted null allele, with two (2) vials of each clone at 1 x 10^6 cells/vial.
- Project Milestones Reports, as well as a Final Report containing details of targeting design, experimental, and genotyping results.
Standard Workflow & Timeline:
- Cell line evaluation
- gRNA design, construction, and validation
- Transfection and optimization
- Screening for single-cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
6-8 weeks (w/ ASC's control line)
3-4 months (w/ your iPSCs)
Required Starting Material & Information
- Send us your healthy patient iPSC or ESC lines: Or
- Choose from our well-characterized control “master” iPSC lines; OR
- Send in your human or non-human samples and we will generate your iPSCs using our optimized reprogramming protocols
- Pathogen and SARS-CoV-2 test results
- Physiologically relevant disease models for hard-to-model diseases (Ex. ALS, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's)
- Differentiate to study mutations in different tissue lineages with an isogenic panel of cell line models
- Ideal for target drug discovery, drug and toxicity screening
Applied StemCell can also provide expanded characterization and differentiation to somatic lineages such as NK cells, T cells, astrocytes, retinal pigment epithelium (RPE), cardiomyocytes, hepatocytes, and more. ASC invites you to look through our new GMP-grade iPSC service page to learn about how we can help in furthering your research in a GMP setting.