As a leader in genome editing and stem cell technologies, Applied StemCell provides ISO:9001 quality, customizable solution-oriented services for preclinical development. We offer customized drug discovery screening, downstream assays in animal models, cell line irradiation, and other custom research services so you can focus on the main aspects of your research. We will achieve your unique requirements by customizing each part of your project to fit the stage of your research.
Drug Toxicity and Efficacy Testing
Custom In Vivo Assay
Cell Line Irradiation
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|
Project Workflow: Initiation through Completion
- Primary point of contact during the course of the project
- Coordinates across scientific groups, and provides updates and official reports on project progress.
- Preliminary meeting with PM and scientists
- Ensure that objectives and expectations are aligned
Bi-weekly to Monthly
- Regular meetings with PM and scientists
- Opportunity to communicate new data, troubleshoot challenges, and if necessary, adjust project specifications
- Finalize data transfer for intermediate milestones and overall project
- Work with client to transfer final deliverables
Committed to Excellence:
Meeting Our Customer Needs
High Quality Standard for Product & Services
Employee Safety & Growth Opportunities
MEET INDUSTRY REGULATORY COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
ISO 9001:2015 Cert # 1100091
ISO 13485:2016 Cert # 1100090
Biosafety Level 2 Laboratory
Studies Performed in a Manner Consistent with Principles of GLP
FDA 21 CFR Part 58
QA Review of Protocols
- Li, R., Baskfield, A., Lin, Y., Beers, J., Zou, J., Liu, C., ... & Zheng, W. (2019). Generation of an induced pluripotent stem cell line (TRNDi003-A) from a Noonan syndrome with multiple lentigines (NSML) patient carrying a p. Q510P mutation in the PTPN11 gene. Stem cell research, 34, 101374.
- Li, R., Pradhan, M., Xu, M., Baskfield, A., Farkhondeh, A., Cheng, Y. S., ... & Rodems, S. (2018). Generation of an induced pluripotent stem cell line (TRNDi002-B) from a patient carrying compound heterozygous p. Q208X and p. G310G mutations in the NGLY1 gene. Stem Cell Research, 101362.
- Poli, M. C., Ebstein, F., Nicholas, S. K., de Guzman, M. M., Forbes, L. R., Chinn, I. K., ... & Coban-Akdemir, Z. H. (2018). Heterozygous Truncating Variants in POMP Escape Nonsense-Mediated Decay and Cause a Unique Immune Dysregulatory Syndrome. The American Journal of Human Genetics, 102, 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajhg.2018.04.010
- Vozdek, R., Long, Y., & Ma, D. K. (2018). The receptor tyrosine kinase HIR-1 coordinates HIF-independent responses to hypoxia and extracellular matrix injury. Sci. Signal., 11(550), eaat0138