Custom In Vivo Assay Services
As a long-standing leader in genome editing and stem cell technologies, Applied StemCell also offers fully customizable solutions platforms for downstream assays in animal models. We are NIH Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW) Assured and have DEA licenses for Schedule I & II-V drugs.
Our state-of-the-art vivarium is equipped with automated cages & devices for behavioral assessments, sample collection and in vivo measurements (ECG, EEG) of the animals. We can meet the unique needs of our clients by customizing projects piecemeal to fit any requirement/stage of your research pipeline such as:
- Designing and engineering research animal disease models
- Adoptive transfers/transplantation
- In vivo behavioral analyses
- Functional screening using electrophysiology, EEG & EMG
- Drug efficacy & toxicity screening
We have an expert team of scientists with several years of experience in various fields in biomedical research to design a comprehensive project plan perfect for your research. Our project portfolio also comes with dedicated project managers to manage scheduling, communication, and completion of your projects.
Below is a selected list of assays available for your in vivo assessments:
1. Disease Model Generation:
- Genetically modified mouse and rat models
- Adoptive cell transfer, teratomas
- Surgically/ drug induced models
2. In Vivo Assays:
- Behavioral assessments: cognition & locomotor activity
- Automated in vivo measurements: pharmacokinetics, ECG, EEG, EMG
- In vivo pharmacokinetics
3. In Vitro/ Postmortem Assays:
- Electrophysiology: neuronal & cardiac assays; patch-clamp, MEA
- Tissue collection and end-of-study analyses: western blots, immunohistochemistry, RT-PCR
Don’t see an assay/ measurement? Please contact us to discuss your requirements with one of our technical experts.