Point Mutation Cell Lines mimic mutations seen in clinical specimens and are important in vitro disease models to understand role of genes in diseases (immuno-oncology, autoimmune diseases) as well as for drug discovery and immunotherapy development.
If you are struggling to genetically modify your cell lines, look no further! ASC is a leader in CRISPR cell line generation in hard-to-edit cell lines such as hematopoietic (blood lineage) cell lines, primary cells (T cells, fibroblasts), and more. Our scientists have extensive experience in handling different types of cell lines and can develop unique protocols to handle and genetically engineer your sensitive cell lines.
- CRISPR Point Mutation Cell Lines with or without silent mutation; footprint-free genome editing capable
- Homozygous/ heterozygous variant clones
- Variety of cell lines: primary T cells, Jurkat, bone marrow-derived cell lines
- Workflow includes:
- Cell line evaluation (culture conditions, single cell clonability, etc.)
- gRNA design, construction, and validation
- Donor DNA construction
- Cell line validation, transfection and optimization
- Screening for single cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
- Two (2) vials of 2 x 10^5 cells/ vial of confirmed engineered cell line either as stable single cell clones or clonal pools (as determined by milestone 1).
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
Timeline: 3-4 months
- Disease modeling for immuno-oncology, pharmacogenomic studies
- Drug discovery and drug efficacy and toxicity screening; drug combination studies
- Deriving diagnostic reference standards and materials