TARGATT™ Site-specific Knock-in iPSC Service - Services - Research
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
TARGATT™ Master Human iPSC line
The TARGATT™ master iPSC line contains a "docking attP" site at a safe harbor genomic H11 or AAVS locus. Any genes of interest on an attB vector can be inserted efficiently at the H11 or AAVS locus through phiC31 integrase mediated recombination between attP and attB. Efficiency of transgene insertion is up to 100% with drug selection and up to 30% without drug selection.
- iPSC reporter lines for cell tracking
- iPSC lines with surface markers for cell purification
- iPSC lines with cell-specific promoters to direct iPSC differentiation
- iPSC lines with excisable Cas9 or nickase for efficient CRISPR gene modification
- High-efficiency, high purity cells differentiated from iPSC lines
iPSC lines with cell-specific promoters driving (1) cell surface to induce differentiation of specific cell lineages; (2) cell-type specific transcription factors to induce differentiation of specific cell lineages; (3) reporters to track cell differentiation process.
ASC engineered: Site-Specific Knock-in of TARGATT™ sites, with mCherry reporter (left). Original Cell Line: hiPSC (right).