CRISPR Knockout Cell Line Service (Human Primary, T Cells, & Blood Lineage Cell Lines) - CRISPR/Cas9 Cell Line Service - Primary Immune & Hematopoietic Cells (Primary T Cells, Jurkat and TF-1) Genome Editing - Cell Line Models - CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing - Services - Research
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
Primary Cells, T cells, and other blood lineage cell lines are notoriously difficult to genetically modify. But the information these cell lines could provide is very vital to understand human immunology, disease pathogenesis, and to design effective immunotherapies. ASC has > 10 years experience in cell line genome editing and has efficiently harnessed the CRISPR technology to genetically modify these hard-to-edit cell lines.
For a stress-free research, leverage our custom CRISPR cell line service for primary, T cell and hematopoietic lineage cell lines. We have modified hundreds of mammalian cell lines and can develop protocols to successfully genetically modify these sensitive cell lines.
- Optimized gene knockout protocols for:
- Frameshift mutation
- Fragment excision
- Stop cassette insertion
- Double gene knockout
- Homozygous/ heterozygous knockout clones
- Variety of cell lines: cancer, hard-to-transfect, most mammalian species
- Workflow includes:
- Cell line evaluation (culture conditions, single cell clonability, etc.)
- gRNA design, construction, and validation
- Donor DNA construction (if needed)
- Cell line validation, transfection and optimization
- Screening for single cell clones and clone confirmation
- Cell expansion and cryopreservation
- Two (2) vials of 2 x 10^5 cells/ vial of confirmed engineered cell line either as stable single cell clones or clonal pools (as determined by milestone 1).
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
Timeline: 3-4 months
- Disease modeling for immuno-oncology, pharmacogenomic studies
- Drug discovery and drug efficacy and toxicity screening; drug combination studies
- Antibody validation
- Deriving diagnostic reference standards and materials
- Recombinant protein production in CHO cells
- Generation of TARGATT™ master cell lines by inserting an attP "docking site" for site-specific gene knock-in