Virus Packaging (Lentivirus and Retrovirus)
Lentivirus and retrovirus transfection are some of the most efficient methods of mammalian gene delivery for in vitro and in vivo applications. Applied StemCell provides lentiviral and retroviral custom virus packaging services to help advance your research without the time consuming effort of designing and preparing your own viruses and obtaining reliable and reproducible results yourself. Let Applied StemCell be your experienced experts in this field. We also provide custom virus packaging for efficient delivery of CRISPR/Cas9 components for in vivo and in vitro models.
- Rapid custom virus packaging service for lentivirus or retrovirus virus packaging
- Ready-to-transduce viral particles provided back to you
- High quality and high titer viral particles available in as few as 10 days
- VSV-G pseudotyped viruses that exhibit broad tropism across a range of cell types
- High titer amplification of viruses, up to 10^9 infectious units per ml, IFU/ml
- Accurate viral titers quantified by qRT-PCR
- Production of over-expression, inducible expression, knock down or knocked-out expression models
- Confirmation by DNA sequencing
- Large scale production, clonal expansion and cryopreservation
Do you have a retro/lentivirus plasmid vector you want to have packaged and scaled up in virus for in vivo or in vitro applications? We can do it for you, ASC is experienced in providing packaging services in retrovirus & lentivirus format! ASC has completed many research services for customers.
For vector packaging service, just ship your vectors and ASC can perform scale up for the size you want.
Full service CRISPR vector design, construction and validation also available. Ask us for details.
- Mathew, D. J. (2014). Doctoral dissertation, University of Missouri--Columbia.
|Catalog ID#||Product Name||Price|