Rosa26 Knock-in Mouse Models Using CRISPR/Cas9 - Mouse Models - CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing - Services - Research
Catalog # :
Questions ? Contact Us
ASC is one of the earliest licensees and service provider of the CRISPR/Cas9 technology. We have generated >500 CRISPR mouse models with very high efficiency and success rate. Our affordable custom service platform uses upgraded designing strategies, highly optimized CRISPR protocols and validation methods to generate mouse models successfully with a fast turnaround and reduced cost.
- Locus specific (or) safe harbor locus knock-in
- Constitutive or conditional/inducible expression mouse models
- Knock-in reporter genes/ tags, human gene/exons, fusion genes, and more.
- Efficient CRISPR strategies and protocols for large fragment knock-in
- Fast turnaround of 5-8 months
- F1 breeding for germline transmission
- Novel CRISPR strategy for higher efficiency and success rate
- Animal generated in a AAALAC-accredited animal facility in the USA
- Animal IP belongs to customers
For a more efficient site-specific, “large transgene (up to 22kb)” insertion, inducible gene expression, gene overexpression mouse models, browse our TARGATT™ site-specific knock-in technology for mouse model generation..
- CRISPR Vector construction: gRNA design, validation, donor DNA construction, in vitro transcription and QC for Microinjection
- Pronuclear injection and embryo transfer
- Genotyping of offspring for integration, animal care and housing
- Recommended: F1 Breeding of founders for germline transmission
Timeline: Founders (F0) in as little as 3 months (depends on size of transgene to be inserted)
- At least 2 founders (or germline transmitted F1s) with confirmed transgene knock-in
- Milestone update/report; final report with detailed description of each procedure, including targeting vector design, construction and validation, transfection condition, genotyping strategy, and results.
- Conditional/ inducible gene expression mouse models
- Quantitative assessment of gene expression
- Study the role of transcriptional regulatory elements
- Human disease modeling and drug target validation
- Preclinical safety and toxicity studies
All our animals are housed in a facility that is accredited by the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) International and is a registered research facility with the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Please contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org